Brad's muffelletta burger. Brad Leone learns how to cook classic regional burger styles. Burger Scholar George Motz teaches the host of It's Alive! about the Jersey Burger. Well, now he's back and this time he's there to try one bite of everything on the menu at this most hallowed of grounds.
Drinks were cold, the burgers were fresh and delicious. We also shared a few starter plates, these were delightful! Place the falafel burger on the bottom side of the roll, and some of the sauce. You can have Brad's muffelletta burger using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's muffelletta burger
- It’s of For the burger.
- Prepare 2 lbs of lean ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded pepper jack.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of herbs de province.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 lb of hard salami.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of geona salami.
- Prepare of For the olive salad.
- It’s 6 Oz of pitted olive medly, including kalamata, Manzanilla,.
- It’s of And colossal queen olives.
- It’s 4 Oz of chopped black olives.
- Prepare 4 Oz of sun dried tomatoes.
- You need 4.5 Oz of marinated artichoke hearts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of small red onion, chopped.
- You need of For the toppings.
- Prepare 6 of pretzel buns.
- Prepare of Sliced havarti cheese.
- Prepare of Garlic aioli.
Either serve side by side on a plate, or built up as a burger on a plate with your choice of accompaniment. Bob's Burgers centers on the Belcher family (consists of Bob, Linda, Tina, Gene and Louise) who own a hamburger restaurant. Bob's burgers are really delicious and appear to be better than his rivals'. Brad Garoon, founder of Burger Weekly (@burgerweekly).
Brad's muffelletta burger instructions
- Mix all burger ingredients except cheese and salami. Let sit in the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Mix the shredded burger cheese..
- Add all ingredients of the olive salad to a food processor. Pulse until well chopped. Refrigerate..
- Preheat and oil grill..
- Make burger patties. Press them large and thin. Place a good pinch of mixed cheese in the middle. Wrap burger around cheese and seal. Press flat again..
- Grill burgers until done. Add havarti cheese before removing so it will melt..
- Toast pretzel buns on grill. Remove. Dress buns with garlic aioli. Place burger on bun. Top with 2 slices of each kind of salami. Add olive salad. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Samuel Monsour, chef, co-author of American Burger Revival (@samuelmonsour). So you want just one pizza? Clerk: Okay, and how many burgers did you say? Deep Indentation: I came across a video on how to shape a burger from Sunset Magazine, where. The garlic burger is a quick and delicious burger patty that uses ingredients already in your pantry.