Hotdog, Ham and Cheese Roll. Hotdog Rolls is a plain white bread roll with hotdog and cheese inside dip in eggs and bread crumbs then deep fried giving it a crispy flavor that is great for meryenda ,finger food for parties etc. Tips in making Deep Fried Ham and Cheese Roll. There is a tendency for the bread to absorb the oil.
Use low to medium heat so that the bread crumbs won't brown right away. Smoked Bacon Wrapped Sausage Fatty: Ham n' Cheddar Ground sausage stuffed with cheese, meats, vegetables and other ingredients then wrapped in bacon and smoked? In the barbecue world this has come to be known as a "Fatty" and in this recipe, I give you my ham n' cheddar version. You can cook Hotdog, Ham and Cheese Roll using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hotdog, Ham and Cheese Roll
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of water.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of cream cheese divided room temperature.
- You need 4 slices of ham luncheon meat.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of hotdogs 2 of them.
- Prepare To taste of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- It’s To taste of yellow prepared mustard.
Place the hotdog on the edge of the coated ham slice. Roll it up then add the second ham slice and roll it up around the first one. Put into a skillet flap side down. Cut the hot dog and cheese into thin strips so you'll be able to roll the bread tightly around them.
Hotdog, Ham and Cheese Roll step by step
- Heat two of the ham slices in a skillet..
- Spread the cream cheese over the two heated slices. Place the hotdog on the edge of the coated ham slice..
- Roll it up then add the second ham slice and roll it up around the first one. Put into a skillet flap side down. Sear well so it will seal. Best to do this while the slice is unheated so sear will stick..
- Add lid to get hot. Then add water to steam fry till hotdogs are cooked and hot. This will take about 5-7 minutes..
- Move to a plate and serve with ketchup and mustard. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
I like to freeze the prepared bread rolls for a few minutes before frying so the cheese firms up a little and does not ooze out of the rolls during frying. hotdogs and cheese; Spam and scrambled eggs; How to Make Ham and Cheese Bread Rolls. With a knife, trim edges of the bread and with a rolling pin, flatten until very thin. Spread a thin layer of jam on the top side of the bread slice. Arrange a piece of ham over the jam and place cheese strip at the edge of the bread. Roll the puff pastry out as thin as possible without tearing it.