Hummus Pork Chops.
You can cook Hummus Pork Chops using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hummus Pork Chops
- It’s 3 of pork chops (bone-in or boneless).
- Prepare 3 of heaping tablespoons roasted red pepper hummus.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of allspice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1 of sesame oil; as needed.
- You need 1 of kosher salt and black pepper; to taste.
Hummus Pork Chops instructions
- Coat chops with enough oil to cover. Season. Bake at 400° for approximately 15 minutes or until pork reaches desired doneness. Top with hummus. Garnish with extra toasted sesame seeds..
- Variations; Maple syrup, honey, orher flavored hummus, cardamom, pumpkin pie spice, clove, cinnamon, nutmeg, sumac, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, lemon, turmeric, black pepper.