Jordan's Nicely Spiced Scrambled Eggs.
You can have Jordan's Nicely Spiced Scrambled Eggs using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jordan's Nicely Spiced Scrambled Eggs
- You need of Bowl.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/4 tbsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 4 each of Eggs.
- Prepare of Pan.
- It’s 1 1/8 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pan(recommend non-stick pan).
- Prepare 1 of Bowl.
- Prepare 1 of Fork.
- Prepare 1 of Spatula.
Jordan's Nicely Spiced Scrambled Eggs step by step
- First put the 4 eggs inside the bowl and only put 2 yolks inside the bowl..
- Second put 1 1/4 of Cayenne pepper and 1 1/4 of Salt in and mix until well..
- Turn the stove on medium-low and wait 1 minutes to put the pan on.
- After when the 1 minute is up you put the eggs on the pan..
- Once the eggs are on the pan add 1 1/8 of Salt..
- Once the eggs are on the pan use the spatula to mash it up and continue to mash until the 6 minutes are up..
- Now you have a nice plate full eggs.