Ray's' 4th of July Party Platter.
You can have Ray's' 4th of July Party Platter using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ray's' 4th of July Party Platter
- It’s 1 of strawberries.
- Prepare 1 of oreo cookies.
- Prepare 1 of blue melting chocolate.
- It’s 1 of blue sprinkles.
- Prepare 1 of Red sprinkles.
- You need 1 of white melting chocolate.
- Prepare 1 of paper lined tray.
Ray's' 4th of July Party Platter step by step
- Start by adding ur sprinkles onto plates so that's easy to make an assembly line.
- Now melt your chocolates as directed on bag. The amount is not listed it's up to you how much quantity that you are serving.
- Once melted start dipping your strawberry in white chocolate then into blue sprinkles. You can mix and match how u choose. Follow same process for oreos. Place onto lined cookie sheet or party platter let chocolate harden in fridge for a few minutes..