You can have Jelly Coffemate using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jelly Coffemate
- You need 4 sachets of jelly chocolate flavors (I used Nutrigel – Indonesian jelly’s brand).
- Prepare 16 cups of water (you’ll need only 4 cups per sachet of nutrigel).
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 cups of french vanilla liquid coffee creamer.
- Prepare 1/2 gallon of whole milk (or any kind of milk).
- Prepare 17 oz of coconut sugar (or to taste).
Jelly Coffemate instructions
- Put all Nutrigel into the water. Stir it until it mixed well and then turn the heat on. Continued to stirring it with gently (do not stop) until boils..
- Turn the heat off and then let it stand for a while about 2-3 minutes. Pour into a heat-resistant container. Wait until it getting cold and then put it in the fridge..
- In other pan, melt the coconut sugar with boiling water. filter and set aside..
- In the large bowl or tall container mix all the milk, coconut sugar, french vanilla liquid coffee creamer except cooked jelly..
- For serving, in a small bowl/cup cut the jelly into cubes and add mixture. Serve cold..