Best Ever Green Chile Cream Corn.
You can have Best Ever Green Chile Cream Corn using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best Ever Green Chile Cream Corn
- Prepare 1 1/2 of bags frozen corn (24ozs).
- You need 2 packages of cream cheese softened (16ozs).
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 13 oz of chopped green chile (frozen or fresh).
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
Best Ever Green Chile Cream Corn step by step
- In a crock pot set to high add butter, milk and cream cheese, mix until smooth..
- Add frozen corn and mix until coated.
- Cover and mix frequently until corn is warm and cream cheese mixture is creamy..
- Add green chile, garlic and salt to taste. Mix, cover and let heat stirring occasionally until all ingredients are heated through..
- Serve as a side and enjoy!.