Laksa Curry Sarawak.
You can have Laksa Curry Sarawak using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Laksa Curry Sarawak
- It’s of Chicken carcass bone.
- It’s of Chicken breast / drumstick.
- It’s of Prawns medium size.
- Prepare of Fish balls.
- You need slices of Fish cake.
- Prepare of Laksa noodles / mee hoon.
- You need of Hard boiled eggs.
- It’s leaves of Coriander.
- Prepare of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare of Some onions.
- It’s of Lime.
- Prepare of Laksa paste.
- You need of Sambal belacan.
- Prepare of Santan / Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 cube of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
Laksa Curry Sarawak instructions
- Prepare stock soup base with 2 litres of water in a pot. Add in coriander root and a few pieces of ginger..
- Remove the head and shells of some prawns. Stir fry the head and shells of prawns in oil untill aroma. Put the shells into the pot together with the chicken carcass bones and drumsticks or breast meat. Boil it for 15 minutes and let it simmer for another 30 minutes. The prawn meat can sear in a pan till aromatic and set aside for later garnishing..
- Add in a pack of laksa paste, coconut or santan milk. Add in 1 cube of chicken and salt to taste. Add in fish balls and fish slices. Let it simmer for 15 minutes. The laksa soup is ready..
- Cook some laksa noodles or mee hoon and set in a bowl. Pour in the laksa soup into the cooked noodles. Garnish and decorate the top with bean sprouts, onions, eggs, fish balls, fish slices, prawns, chicken and some sambal belacan. Ready to serve hot..