You can cook Taco Soup using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It’s of Browned Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 cup of diced onions.
- You need of Canned Goods.
- Prepare 1 can of 15 oz. kidney beans.
- It’s 2 can of 15 oz. pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 can of 15 oz. whole kernel corn.
- It’s 1 can of 14 oz. Mexican-style stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of 14 oz. diced tomstoes.
- It’s 1 can of 14 oz. tomatoes with chiles.
- Prepare 2 can of 4 oz. diced green chiles.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning mix.
- You need 1 packages of ranch salad dressing mix.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need 1 packages of grated cheese.
- You need 1 packages of pickled jalapenos.
Taco Soup step by step
- Brown beef and onions together.
- Drain all cans except tomatoes.
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and cook until ready (maybe 4-6 hours).