Indonesian Fried Rice Lamb (Nasi Goreng Kambing).
You can have Indonesian Fried Rice Lamb (Nasi Goreng Kambing) using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indonesian Fried Rice Lamb (Nasi Goreng Kambing)
- You need 250 gram of lamb, cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 750 gram of cooked rice (refrigerated).
- You need 3 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, sliced.
- It’s 3 of shallots, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of red chillies, finely chopped (optional).
- It’s 2 teaspoon of peppercorns.
- You need 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 50 gram of white cabbage, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions, sliced.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of dark soy sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sweet soy sauce.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of five spice powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fried shallots.
- You need 1 of cucumber, sliced (for garnish).
- It’s 1 of tomatoes, sliced (for garnish).
- It’s of fried eggs (for garnish).
- It’s of Couple bird's eye chilli (optional).
Indonesian Fried Rice Lamb (Nasi Goreng Kambing) instructions
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil and swirl to coat the wok. Add the lamb and stir-fry for 1 minute or until seared. Transfer the lamb to a bowl and set aside..
- Add the remaining oil to the wok, then sauté the garlic, shallot and chilli (chilli optional) on medium heat for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add the rice, increase the heat to high and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until lightly browned and all the rice grains are separated. Add all the spices and continue to stir-fry for another 2 minutes or until fragrant..
- Add the cabbage, and spring onion along with the lamb. Toss to combine well, then add the dark soy sauce, sweet soy sauce and season with salt and pepper..
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with fried shallot. Serve with cucumber, tomato and chilli or without chilli 😍.