Grilled Chicken in BBQ Sauce.
You can cook Grilled Chicken in BBQ Sauce using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken in BBQ Sauce
- It’s 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Olive oil.
Grilled Chicken in BBQ Sauce instructions
- We use ready BBQ sauce usually else, a quick mix in random qty: tomato ketchup + soy sauce + Worcestershire sauce or tamarind pulp available in every good South Indian household + English/Dijon/Bengali mustard paste + ginger garlic paste + sugar or jaggery + olive oil..
- Clean and flatten the chicken breast, poke a few holes with a fork, smear it generously with the BBQ sauce, and let it rest for 30 mins..
- Heat the grill using the default pre-heat settings..
- Grease the grill surface (base and lid) lightly with a brush dipped in olive oil..
- Place the marinated chicken breast on the grill and close the lid ensuring the it doesn't touch the top surface of the meat and cook for 5-6 mins..
- (Optional) If you don't have the provision mentioned in step 5, keep the lid open and grill for a couple of minutes longer before flipping..
- Open the lid and poke gently with a fork to figure out how much longer it needs to be cooked for. Flip the meat and cook for 4-5 mins more..
- Check with a fork in the thickest part of the meat. It should ideally be ready to eat by now!.
- Serve hot with buttered mixed herb rice or pasta and tangy salad on the side. A glass of red wine or a big mug of beer on the side won't be a bad idea!.