Barbecue chicken legs. The secrets to perfect barbecued chicken are to use dark-meat cuts like drumsticks and thighs, to cook the chicken slowly. These grilled Chicken Legs, hot or sweet, are the way we like to eat 'em. If you're using liquid smoke, mix it into the barbecue sauce.
Enjoy barbecue chicken legs year round with the help of your oven. The recipe is a Yummly original created by Sara Mellas. On a lazy sunny summer day, these BBQ chicken legs are the best ever. You can have Barbecue chicken legs using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Barbecue chicken legs
- You need of (1st. Merination).
- Prepare 12 pieces of Chicken legs.
- It’s of Salt As required.
- You need 25 gm of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of (2nd merination).
- You need 4 Tsp of Garlic paste.
- You need 4 Tsp of Green chilies & ginger paste.
- It’s 200 gm of Hung curd.
- You need 1 Tsp of Chilli flakes.
- It’s 4 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Chat masala.
- You need 2 tsp of Yellow mustard powder.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dry crushed mint leaves.
- You need 4 Tsp of Oil for sprinkling.
We enjoy it with baked beans and watermelon. Try the zesty barbecue sauce on other grilled meats, too. Ingredients For Baked Barbecue Chicken Legs Recipe: Chicken legs, thawed BBQ sauce (homemade or store-bought) Salt and pepper. Directions How To Make Baked BBQ Chicken Legs Easy, delicious and affordable, these Instant Pot barbecue chicken legs are perfect for a meal or for a party.
Barbecue chicken legs step by step
- Wash & wipe the legs.slit all the peices.rub 1st marination on each prices,& keep it a side 15 minutes..
- Use,2nd.merination & keep it for 2 hours for marrinating.
- After 2 hrs arrange it on skewers for grill. Sprinkle oil each peices..
- Grill it until it is golden brown..
- Serve it hot with green chutney & onion rings..
Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Smokey Southern Barbecue Rubbed Chicken Legs recipe for a low carb lifestyle. Get started by browsing our full list of ingredients here. Coating in barbecue sauce keeps chicken legs moist as well. When it comes to the BBQ sauce choose a good quality one and mix it with honey. The honey adds extra sweetness and sticky texture.