Grilled Summer Corn Salsa.
You can cook Grilled Summer Corn Salsa using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Summer Corn Salsa
- It’s 3 of corn on the cobb, grilled on bbq.
- It’s 1/2 of jalepeno, minced.
- You need 1 of green onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of tomato (or 2 handfuls cherry tomato), diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of crumbled queso fresco.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- It’s Half of lime.
Grilled Summer Corn Salsa instructions
- Grill your corn on bbq (about 5-8 min).
- Cut the corn off the cob while still warm and toss together with tbsp butter (try to do this while its warm so the butter melts).
- Add all the other diced ingredients and stir to combine.
- Stir in the cheese and squeeze of lime juice.
- Serve as a side or with tortilla chips. FREAKIN YUM!!!.