You can cook Batik Cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Batik Cake
- It’s 350 grams of Marie biscuits (or any plain round biscuits).
- Prepare 125 grams of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milo powder.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
Batik Cake step by step
- Break all of the biscuits..
- In a med-heat, mix the cocoa powder, milo powder, water and sugar until they are well blend together..
- Put in the butter and cook until the butter melts..
- In a low-heat, put in the eggs and beat until the eggs start to get fluffy for about 30 mins. And then, turn off the gas..
- Put all of the biscuits that has been broken down into the mixture. Stir lightly..
- Lastly, pour the mixture into 7/8" tin and refrigerates until it is firm and solid enough to be served..