You can have Multiple Sliders using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Multiple Sliders
- Prepare of Slider meat——————.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef 75/25.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato.
- It’s of Condiments———————–.
- It’s 1 of large white onion.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare To taste of mayonnaise.
- It’s As needed of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 10 of rolls I used King Hawaiian Rolls.
Multiple Sliders step by step
- Slice the tomato, and the onion. I used 75/35 so that the onion had plenty of juices to cook in. You pay the same for the fat and the lean when you buy the meat so use every bit of it you can, yes?.
- Heat a frying pan hot. Mix the meat with the garlic, kosher salt, and pepper..
- Form into patties about 2-1/2 inches in diameter. 1/2 inch thick. Then fry in pan. Keep the juices of the patties in the pan..
- As the patties get done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Add the sliced onions to the juices of the patties on the second batch. Season the onion with seasoned salt..
- Get the rolls ready..
- On the second batch of patties add the cheese..
- Now add the second batch to the paper towel..
- When the onions are done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Make three different types of sliders. Cheeseburger, hamburger, and tomato. Add mayonnaise to the rolls then one of the three options. Top all three with onions. Also all three have tomato..
- Put the tops on and your done. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.