Cheese,corn & veggies stuffed hot – dog. Korean corn cheese is essentially baked corn and cheese casserole. It's seasoned with creamy mayonnaise and a little sugar. And, it's cooked over melted butter, so it smells wonderful too!
It tastes similar to creamed corn with melted cheese on top. Corn cheese is a Korean dish made of sweet corn (often canned) and mozzarella cheese (often shredded). It is often served as anju (food accompanying alcoholic beverages). You can have Cheese,corn & veggies stuffed hot – dog using 17 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese,corn & veggies stuffed hot – dog
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of capsicum chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion cut in cubes.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of garlic crushed.
- You need 2 Tsp of paneer greted.
- It’s 1 of boil mashed potatoes.
- It’s 2 Tsp of coriander chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of origeno.
- It’s 1 Tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt as required.
- You need 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 20 gm of butter.
- You need 4 tsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tsp of tomato kectup.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli sauce.
- Prepare 5 of hot dogs ready made.
Sweet corn kernels are sautéed with butter on a skillet, optionally with a little bit of onions, bell peppers. Corn cheese what Koreans call cheesy corn. It often served in Korean BBQ restraints in U. S but more popular at sushi restaurant or bar inKorea. "This bacon-studded 'cheese corn' is a popular bar snack in Korea, made of pure bacon-y, creamy, cheesy, corny decadence.
Cheese,corn & veggies stuffed hot – dog instructions
- In heat pan,put 1 tsp butter,let it hot..
- Put garlic,saute it add all chopped things..
- Add corn saute it 1 miniute..
- Add paneer,mashed potatoes.mix it well..
- Add chilli flax, origeno,mix it..
- Fry it 2 miniutes..
- Add all sauces mix it very well..
- Add mayonnaise mix it..
- Add gratedcheese.mix it very well.add lime juice..
- Remove it from the flame..
- Now bake the hot dogs with little butter..
- Slit it in the middle..
- Put prepared mixture in it.if you want more mayonnaise you can apply it in the base.it gives more softness,& taste to the dish..
- Sprinkle some cheese in it..
- Bake it in preheated oven at 200 degree for 8 miniutes..
- It is very healthy,tasty and can serve any time,anyone..
- Serve it hot hot..
The original recipe uses a combination of mayonnaise and sweetened. Corn cheese (콘치즈) is a quick, simple but also delicious side dish. It is quite often used in Korea as a side dish but is most popular as anju (안주). Anju is a general term used in Korea to describe food that. Cheesy Corn Korean Corn Cheese Recipe & Video – Seonkyoung Longest.