You can have Chicken Satay using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay
- Prepare 1/2 kg of boneless chicken.
- You need 1 of Satay sticks.
- You need of Chicken Marinate Sauce.
- You need 5 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of Peanut Sauce.
- It’s 500 grams of crushed fried peanut.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 5 clove of red onions.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Condiments.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 2 clove of sliced red onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fried red onion.
- You need 1 of lime.
- You need 5 of cayenne pepper.
Chicken Satay instructions
- Cut the chicken into cubes around 1-2 cm cubes. Marinate them for about 2 hours inside the fridge..
- Cook the peanut sauce in a low heat until its thickened. Then blend everything until saucy-smooth..
- Stick the chicken cubes into the sticks and grill them until they are cooked..
- Serve them with the peanut sauce and add condiments at the side..