No-Bake Loaded Potato Casserole.
You can have No-Bake Loaded Potato Casserole using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No-Bake Loaded Potato Casserole
- You need 1 packages of dry ranch seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked bacon chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of ranch dressing to taste.
- You need 10 small of redskin potatoes, diced.
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast, cut into small chunks.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
No-Bake Loaded Potato Casserole instructions
- Combine potatoes, ranch seasoning, onion and cooking oil in skillet. Cover and cook on medium heat until potatoes are tender, stirring frequently..
- While potatoes are cooking, fry bacon and chop. Season chicken breasts with chili powder and garlic. Grill for best result and cut into small chunks..
- When potatoes are tender, add chicken, bacon, and cheese. Mix well..
- Drizzle ranch dressing over individual servings as desired. Sure to be a big hit!.