Malaysian Cake – Kek Sarang Semut.
You can have Malaysian Cake – Kek Sarang Semut using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Malaysian Cake – Kek Sarang Semut
- It’s 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of boiled water.
- It’s 0.5 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 cups of cake flour.
- You need 1.5 tsp of sodium bicarbonate.
- You need 0.5 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 5 of # whole egg chicken.
- It’s 1 tsp of essence vanilla.
Malaysian Cake – Kek Sarang Semut step by step
- Add granulated sugar and butter into boiled water. Cook them in slow and small heat to make caramelized sugar. Pour the caremel into patty tin and keep it set and hard..
- Sift the flour together with sodium bicarbonate. Set aside..
- Mix and beat eggs and sweetened condensed milk until pluffy then put in essence vanilla to enhance the flavour.
- Pour the sifted flour into mixture num. 3 and then mix slowly by using up side down technique.
- Pour the mixture num. 4 into petty tin that filled with hard caramel..
- Bake in the oven in 180 degree celcius within 40 to 60 minutes or until set.
- Cut and serve.