Herb crusted rack of lamb. Here's what you need: rack of lamb, salt, pepper, olive oil, garlic, breadcrumb, fresh flat-leaf parsley, fresh rosemary, grated parmesan cheese, whole grain dijon mustard. Gordon Ramsay's top tips and recipe for cooking rack of lamb. This delicious Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb is so much easier to make than you think!
The easy preparation gives me the extra time I need to focus on other menu items. Place racks in a shallow baking pan side by side with bones interlaced resting against each other. Season the lamb with salt and pepper. You can cook Herb crusted rack of lamb using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Herb crusted rack of lamb
- Prepare 1 of rack of lamb.
- It’s of Moroccan seasoning.
- It’s 2 of lemons.
- It’s 2 of limes.
- It’s 1 cup of parsley.
- You need 1 cup of coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 of whole chillies.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of rock salt.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Combine the garlic, parsley, thyme, and breadcrumbs in a shallow bowl. Rack of lamb is one of those cuts that seems really fancy, right? If you've never made one before, I can understand the intimidation factor, however, once This easy lamb recipe with garlic marinade, turns out perfect grilled herb crusted rack of lamb every time. Start by using a very sharp knife to trim.
Herb crusted rack of lamb step by step
- Start by removing the fat off the lamb and pat dry, once fat is removed squeeze the juice from 1 lemon and a lime over the lamb. Follow by rubbing the morrocan seasoning and some salt and pepper into the meat..
- Finely chop the herbs(coriander & parsley) and place in a bowl to the side. Add the crushed garlic and diced chillies into the bowl along with the salt and pepper, then toss the ingredients together..
- Squeeze a dash of lemon and lime to the herb mixture to give it a stickier consistency..
- Once the herb mixture is complete drizzle some olive oil over the lamb and begin coating with the herb mixture so the lamb is fully covered..
- Place lamb in a preheated oven (180°) and cook for 60 mins or until tender..
- Once cooked set aside to rest for 5 mins and serve with a spicy, mint yoghurt and cous cous salad..
Dip the lamb into the crust mixture coating it completely. Dip several times to ensure an even coating. Allow meat to rest for a bit. Gordon Ramsay made this tasty looking rack of lamb on the first episode of the first season of The F Word. Like many of Gordon's recipes, the primary herb ingredients are.