Roasted Sweet Corn on the Cob.
You can cook Roasted Sweet Corn on the Cob using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Sweet Corn on the Cob
- You need of Ingredient.
- You need 8 of ears of sweet corn.
- It’s 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Roasted Sweet Corn on the Cob step by step
- Soak corn for approximately 30 minutes in cold water ..
- Remove from water and shuck corn without separating from cob , remove the silks ..
- Brush the corn with melted butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper ..
- Replace the husks over the corn ..
- Grill over medium heat for 20 to 30 minutes ..