Mike's Garlic Swiss Burgers.
You can have Mike's Garlic Swiss Burgers using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Garlic Swiss Burgers
- Prepare of Garlic Burgers.
- You need 2 lb of 80/20 Hamburger Meat.
- You need 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Granulated Salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worshestershire Sauce.
- It’s 4 slice of Swiss Cheese.
- Prepare 2 large of Sesame Seed Buns Or French Bread.
- It’s 1 stick of Real Butter [you won't need all].
- It’s of Garnishes.
- It’s 1 large of Tomato [sliced].
- You need 1 large of Sweet Vidalia Onion [sliced].
Mike's Garlic Swiss Burgers instructions
- Mix everything together very well. Except for the swiss cheese, vegetables, butter and bread..
- Divide mixed meat in half and create two 1 pound burger patties. Or, create four medium sized if you'd like. For larger buns, press meat thinner than usual and poke five [M&M sized holes] throughout each burger to keep them from shrinking in circumference..
- Grill burgers over charcoal or pan fry patties with lid and fry until fully cooked. Usually 4 minutes on each side for 1 pounders and 2.5 to 3 minutes on each side for 1/2 pounders. Be careful not to burn burgers though! Trust me, garlic tastes terrible when burnt!.
- Place two slices of Swiss Cheese on top of fully cooked meat and cover with lid until melted..
- Place 1 tablespoon butter in pan and sprinkle the pan with garlic powder. Place 2 buns [flat side down] into simmering garlic butter until lightly browned and crispy at the edges. Repeat pan sear for all buns..
- Serve these burgers with chilled, sliced tomatoes and white onions on the side. The condiments served are completely up to you but a homemade Garlic Aoli or even most mustards go great with these burgers! Grilled onions are also a fantastic option..