Malaysian net crepes with Indian stuffed chicken. On a platter, place two net crepes or roti jala one on top of the other. Spread one spoonful of chicken on the crepes. Cover the chicken layer with two net crepes one top of the other.
These tender and delicate Roti Jala (Malaysian Net Crepes) are a must try with chicken or beef curry. Easy to prepare using only a few ingredients. Roti Jala is the lesser known and more elusive cousin of the famed Roti Canai. You can have Malaysian net crepes with Indian stuffed chicken using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Malaysian net crepes with Indian stuffed chicken
- It’s of Making the batter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of maida.
- It’s 2 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 cups of Coconut milk.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Ghee to sprinkle over the roti jalar.
- Prepare of Making chicken.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 100 gm of Chicken boneless.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fennel powder.
- Prepare 3 of Onion cut lengthwise.
- It’s 2 tsp of Gingergarlic paste.
- It’s as needed of Chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 2 tsp of Oil.
In Malaysia, you are more likely to eat these net crepes at a social gathering than in a restaurant. About Malaysian Stuffed Egg Prata/ Roti Telur Recipe. Roti Telur is a kind of Malaysian flaky pancake aka roti canai. Roti canai is an Indian influenced flatbread which is quite famous in Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore, although it is called Roti prata in Southern Malaysia and Singapore.
Malaysian net crepes with Indian stuffed chicken instructions
- In a blender,blend maida,eggs,coconut milk and salt to smooth batter without any lumps.
- Heat a non stick pan over medium heat pour the batter using a ladle into the mould..hold the mould over the hot pan and swirl the mould to create a net shape(this mould available in Malaysia).
- Drizzle 1 tspn ghee over the roti jala..remove roti jalar from the pan..place the roti on a plate.
- Marinate the chicken with chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala,fennel powder and salt for 10 min..cook the chicken and the chicken turns tender..
- Heat a non stick pan,add oil,onion,season with some salt and saute till onion turns brown add gingergarlic saute well..
- Now add the cooked shredded chicken and saute for few minutes add coriander and pan from stove.
- Place net crepes spread one spoonful of chicken on the crepes.fold the crepes stuffed with chicken into roll.chicken stuffed Malaysian net crepes ready…..
- If you could have the roti jalar just like this with meat curry.
Indian chicken curry typically starts with whole or ground spices. Hence, the taste varies greatly from family to family and region to region. Here in the US, curry powders are not as commonly found. Some Indian grocers do carry a small selection of Madras curry powder from India and the UK which are milder than the curry powder from Malaysia. Spicy Recipes Indian Food Recipes Asian Recipes Cooking Recipes Asian Foods Malaysian Cuisine Malaysian Food Malaysian Recipes Crepes Roti Jala – net bread Ingredients used: app flour, ghee, salt, milk, eggs, chicken, tumeric, cumin, coriander, chilli, curry powder, shallots, garlic, carnation milk, potatoes & cilantro #authenticchineserecipe #drychillichicken #ayamgajus Kung pao chicken is a highly addictive stir-fried chicken with the perfect combination of salty, sweet and spicy flavour.