You can cook Chicken Tsukune using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Tsukune
- Prepare 200 g of minced chicken thigh.
- It’s half of – 1 onion (depending on size).
- Prepare 10 g of ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of potato flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soysauce*.
- You need 1 tbsp of mirin*.
- You need 50 ml of water*.
- It’s of roasted sesame seed oil.
- It’s of sesame seeds.
Chicken Tsukune instructions
- Chop the onion finely. Grate (or finely chop) ginger..
- Place the minced chicken, sugar and soy sauce in a bowl and mix very well. Add the onion and ginger, mix well, then form into a small burger pate shape. Dust lightly with potato flour..
- Heat the sesame oil in a pan and grill the pate on both sides. Take out of the pan when done..
- Add all of the * marked ingredients in the pan and boil for couple of seconds. Add the chickens back in cook in mid heat, turning over occasionally till the sauce is dense and shiny. Be careful not to burn the sauce. Sprinkle sesame seeds in center when before serving..