Roasted Red Pepper Hummus.
You can cook Roasted Red Pepper Hummus using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- You need 1 can of Chickpeas (15oz).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Tahini.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Roasted Red Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 pinch of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1 of as needed Water.
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus instructions
- Rinse chickpeas under cold water. Cut garlic and roasted peppers..
- Place chickpeas in a food processor or blender and process until you get a stiff paste (about 30 seconds)..
- Add the rest of the ingredients except for peppers and water and process for another 30 seconds. (If you want to keep the recipe basic and skip the peppers, you can continue processing the hummus for 2 more minutes until you reach a smooth consistency, adding the water as necessary.).
- Add roasted red peppers and continue processing for 2 more minutes. With the food processor still running, slowly drizzle water if needed. About 50ml.
- Transfer the hummus to a bowl and cover with saran wrap. Let rest for about 30 minutes before eating..
- If you're not going to eat hummus right away, place it in the fridge in an airtight container..