Mediterranean Hummus Dip.
You can have Mediterranean Hummus Dip using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Hummus Dip
- Prepare 8 inch of glass dish (you can use a plate as well).
- You need 10 oz of package of your favorite hummus.
- You need 7 oz of container of plain Greek yogurt (I like the whole fat or 5%).
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced english or persian cucumber.
- You need 1/2 cup of crumbled feta.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of chopped kalamata olives.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of finely diced red onion.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Mediterranean Hummus Dip instructions
- Spread hummus evenly onto dish. Best with a spatula or spoon..
- Mix greek yogurt, sour cream and lemon juice to combine. Spread evenly over hummus layer using spatula or spoon. Try to avoid mixing into hummus so you can create layers..
- Top with the tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and olives. Top with just a pinch of salt if desired..
- Finish with feta and oregano. Serve right away or refrigerate for an hour until ready to serve. This dip is best served within a couple hours or so to prevent any residual water from the veggies seeping out. Refridgerate until ready to serve. No need to cover. Serve with pita chips or tortilla chips. Enjoy!.