Fish Tacos with Salsa Verde and Radish Salad.
You can have Fish Tacos with Salsa Verde and Radish Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish Tacos with Salsa Verde and Radish Salad
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro fresh (roots and thick stems removed).
- It’s 4 tablespoons of lime juice fresh (from 2 limes).
- It’s 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s of salt pepper Coarse and ground.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of radishes , trimmed, halved, and thinly sliced.
- You need 3 of scallions , thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 of jalapeno chile (ribs and seeds removed, for less heat), minced.
- Prepare 4 of tilapia skinless fillets (about 1 1/2 lbs).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of coriander ground.
- It’s 12 of corn tortillas (6 inches each).
Fish Tacos with Salsa Verde and Radish Salad instructions
- Heat broiler, with rack set 4 inches from heat..
- In a blender, combine cilantro, 2 tablespoons lime juice, 2 tablespoons oil, and 2 tablespoons water; season with salt and pepper. Blend until pureed. Set salsa aside..
- In a small bowl, mix together remaining 2 tablespoons lime juice, remaining tablespoon oil, radishes, scallions, and jalapeno; season with salt and pepper. Set radish salad aside..
- Place tilapia on a rimmed baking sheet; season with coriander, salt, and pepper. Broil until opaque throughout, 4 to 5 minutes; break up into chunks..
- Meanwhile, using tongs, hold tortillas over a gas flame until lightly toasted, about 30 seconds per side (or wrap stacked tortillas in damp paper towels, and microwave on high until warm and soft, about 1 minute). To assemble, fill tortillas with fish and radish salad; top with salsa verde and fold..