Tex-Mex Chicken with Corn Salsa.
You can have Tex-Mex Chicken with Corn Salsa using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tex-Mex Chicken with Corn Salsa
- It’s 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 12 oz of bag frozen corn, thawed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red onion.
- It’s 2 of roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of green pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh cilantro.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno chili.
Tex-Mex Chicken with Corn Salsa step by step
- In small bowl mix 1-1/2 tsp chili powder, the cumin, salt, and garlic powder. Spray chicken with cooking spray, sprinkle with seasoning mixture evenly on both sides. Set aside..
- Spray sheet of foil with cooking spray. place corn in center of foil. Turn up edges of foil, place on grill ovr medium heat. Cover grill, cook 10 minutes, stirring once, until corn begins to brown. Remove corn from grill to medium bowl and set aside..
- Place chicken on grill and cook covered for about 12 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Add onion, onion tomatoes, bell pepper, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno, and 1/2 a tsp chili powder to corn, toss to combine. Serve with chicken..