Something unique but still yummy, or pepperoni burger with cauliflower bun. I thought these were pretty good. I just thought they were missing a little something. I served these yummy burgers without buns but as the main dish.
Romanesco looks like a head of green cauliflower with elegant pointy adornments added on. That's unique but i think it could work – what else was on the pizza with it? Spicy Cauliflower-Red Lentil Burgers are delicious warm or at room temperature. You can cook Something unique but still yummy, or pepperoni burger with cauliflower bun using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Something unique but still yummy, or pepperoni burger with cauliflower bun
- Prepare 1 pound of ground meat i used beef.
- Prepare 2 ounces of pepperoni slices.
- It’s 1/2 cup of colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need to taste of seasoned salt.
- Prepare to taste of ground black pepper.
- You need to taste of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 6 of cauliflower buns see my recipe.
To serve, pile a toasted bun high with sauce (smashed avocado, mayo, yogurt, or pesto), then add the burger and your favorite toppings. To read about how to adapt and repurpose these for future meals, head here. These vegetarian Cauliflower Hummus Burgers have all the flavor of hummus—but in veggie burger form. I wanted something with the flavors of hummus, in burger form.
Something unique but still yummy, or pepperoni burger with cauliflower bun instructions
- Heat a skillet.
- Add meat patties after the first turn add spices and again when you turn again.
- When you turn them the last time add pepperoni and cheese.
- Add water to pan and cover this will steam melt the cheese.
- Add your favorite condiments i used tomatoes, mayonnaise, yellow prepared mustard,ketchup and garnished with sliced kosher pickle..
- Serve i hope you enjoy.
So instead, I smashed some chickpeas and cauliflower together with tahini, lemon juice, garlic and. Then Cauliflower Burger Buns are the answer to all your Bread withdrawals. This Burger Bun Recipe is fairly simple but I have been getting some comments about the shape of the bun so I decided to post what we use to make them… I like to share something… it also works very good with just egg whites and will not have any Eggy taste to it. once again, thanks and regards. The first advice I had was something I always recommend to anyone who wants to incorporate more plant-based meals into their diet, especially for non-vegans just trying to eat more meatless meals in general. Cauliflower—the darling vegetable of the year—is definitely having a moment.