Broccoli slaw with ramen salad. Have you ever tried ramen noodle salad before? While I was initially not too sure about it myself, it's become one of my all time favorite salads. As I mentioned, this salad couldn't be much easier to make.
The sauteed, dry ingredients add a robust flavor to the salad. This is a variation of the typical ramen noodle salad that I adapted from multiple online recipes. It uses broccoli slaw instead of cabbage slaw. You can cook Broccoli slaw with ramen salad using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli slaw with ramen salad
- You need 1 packages of Package broccoli slaw mix (12-16oz).
- You need 2 packages of chicken flavor ramen noodles (3oz).
- It’s 1 packages of Ramen seasoning.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Green onions chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Sliced almonds.
- You need 1 cup of Sunflower seed kernels.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sriracha sauce (trust me).
- It’s 1 pinch of Cilantro dried.
This Broccoli Ramen Salad is savory, sweet, and has the perfect amount of crunch! It's simple to make and has an addictive dressing. The broccoli slaw is typically found in the same place as the pre-bagged salad mixes in your local grocery store. Want to add some protein to this salad?
Broccoli slaw with ramen salad step by step
- Combine slaw mix and green onions..
- Whisk together sugar, oil, vinegar, sauces, dried cilantro and ramen seasoning packet. Then pour over salad and toss evenly to coat..
- Mix together almonds & sunflower seeds; also add to slaw and dressing.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Crush ramen to add on top before serving. (I recommend crushing ramen in big ziplock bag with rolling pen, and storing separately to add each time prior to eating if more than once, so they stay crunchy!).
Ramen Noodle Salad (with Broccoli Slaw)Flavor Mosaic. Oriental Salad with Ramen NoodlesBusy Mom Recipes. Add the broccoli slaw, shaking well to coat. Break the ramen noodles apart by hand into bite size pieces over the broccoli slaw mix. Just before serving transfer the salad to a serving bowl and toss in the almonds, sunflower seeds and mandarin oranges.