BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust.
You can have BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust
- You need of For the Pizza Crust:.
- You need 3 5/16 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 1/2 teaspoon of yeast.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of warm water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare of For the Topping:.
- Prepare 1 cup of barbecue sauce, bottled.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast, cut into small cubes.
- Prepare 1 of pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of pinch of Italian seasoning, or oregano.
- You need 1 of bell pepper, sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust step by step
- For the dough: Stir yeast and sugar in water and stir. Set aside for 10 minutes till mixture is foamy..
- Meanwhile, add flour, salt and olive oil into a large bowl and mix..
- Add water mixture to the flour gradually and knead for around 10 minutes. If the dough is sticky, add flour..
- Put the dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover with a cloth and place it in a draft place. Let the dough rise until it doubles in size. This should take around 1 hour..
- Punch it down, leave it for another 20 minutes uncovered and roll..
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- For the Topping: Marinade the chicken in 0.5 cup BBQ sauce, a pinch of salt and italian seasoning. Set aside for 10 minutes or you can marinade them overnight..
- Grill the chicken till no longer pink..
- Spread 0.5 cup BBQ sauce on the pizza crust, top with chicken, sliced bell pepper, mushroom and mozzarella cheese..
- Bake pizza for 20 minutes or till crust is golden brown and cheese is melted..