Nathan's Favorite Summertime Salad.
You can have Nathan's Favorite Summertime Salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nathan's Favorite Summertime Salad
- Prepare 6 cup of chopped romaine, rinsed.
- Prepare 1 bag of coleslaw mix.
- Prepare 4 of hardboiled eggs chopped.
- You need 8 slices of bacon cooked, drained of fat and chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sunflower seed kernels.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lite ranch dressing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light Italian dressing (creamy or vinaigrette, we used creamy).
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
Nathan's Favorite Summertime Salad instructions
- In a large bowl, mix first six ingredients. Mix last four ingredients well and pour over salad. Gently stir to coat. Serve!! (You can make this a meal in the summer and add some Grilled cooked chicken. We have and its delish!!).
- My son Nate helping!! This is his ALL TIME MOST REQUESTED SALAD!!.