Perkedel Tahu Susu (Indonesian Tofu Patties).
You can cook Perkedel Tahu Susu (Indonesian Tofu Patties) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Perkedel Tahu Susu (Indonesian Tofu Patties)
- Prepare 500 gr of tahu susu or regular tofu, pat dry.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 6 of shallots, peeled and sliced thinly (you can also use half an onion).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of broth powder (I used mushroom).
- It’s 1-2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Perkedel Tahu Susu (Indonesian Tofu Patties) step by step
- Combine tofu, egg, shallots, salt, broth powder. Knead lightly with your hand..
- Start adding breadcrumbs per 1/2 cup. Knead well. When the mixture is firm enough (when you are able to form patties without breaking), stop adding breadcrumbs. Put some oil on your hands to make it easier to form patties..
- Pour about 3 tbsp of oil to a pan. When it begins to sizzle, put patties on the pan. Flip them over after a couple of minutes, or after the bottom parts become golden brown. When both sides are golden brown, they are done!.
- We like to eat them with rice, sweet soy sauce, and a bit of sambal..