Game day sliders. These little sliders deliver big Buffalo chicken flavor without the messiness of wings. The spicy-sweet meatballs are a hit on game day with kids and adults alike. —Julie Peterson, Crofton, Maryland. These seasoned, crispy Field Roast Meatloaf sliders created by Chuck Pepper Jr. are an excellent choice for game day!
If you can't find mini hamburger/slider buns, you can also use hot dog buns (cut in half or thirds), hawaiian rolls, or dinner. Good Things Utah. by: Brian Carlson. Michelle kicked off our hostess with the mostess side dish competition today with sliders! You can cook Game day sliders using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Game day sliders
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 2 cup of cheese halved.
- It’s package of French onion soup mix.
- Prepare of Hawaiian rolls.
- Prepare of bacon bits.
Recipe courtesy of Maciek Zurawski, aka Grillin' with Dad, part of #BGETeamGreen. How to make easy slider recipe that your football fan will love. They are bite sized (well, two bites) sandwiches that allow you to savor a guilty pleasure meal, but not over indulge. These sliders are easy to make, super tasty, and definitely more filling than something like donuts!
Game day sliders instructions
- Mix everything, except half the cheese and rolls, in a 13×9 pan..
- Flatten patty into bottom of pan.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Cut Hawaiian rolls in half so that you have a half that is all the bottoms connected, and one half that is all the tops..
- When the patty is done lift it out and put it on the bottom half of the buns. You should have one large burger..
- Put the rest of the cheese on top and then the bun lids..
- Put back in the oven for about 8 minutes so the buns are toasted but not burnt..
- Cut into individual burgers. Can be kept warm by wrapping in tin foil and placed in a crock pot on low..
You can even make them up the night before if you'd like. Would you let these sliders into the end zone? I love the idea of 'sliders'. This recipe incorporates all the ease of my favorite meatloaf recipe. And, Green Chiles give it an extra kick.