Fried anchovies and peanut with chilli (Kering teri kacang pedas). Fried Anchovies with Peanuts is a delicious Malaysian and Singaporean snack or side dish with crispy and aromatic anchovies. Pour enough oil in to a saucepan to deep-fry the ingredients. Over a medium heat, fry the peanuts until crunchy and then transfer them to a plate with.
Angkat dari api & rendam kacang didalamnya ½ jam, tiriskan. Goreng teri & kacang dng api sedang hingga kering secara terpisah. Fry anchovies & peanuts separately over medium heat until it dries. You can have Fried anchovies and peanut with chilli (Kering teri kacang pedas) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried anchovies and peanut with chilli (Kering teri kacang pedas)
- You need 1 oz of baby anchovies fish.
- Prepare 1 oz of peanut.
- Prepare 5 each of chilli.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 5 clove of shallot.
- Prepare 1 each of bay leaf.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
- It’s of galangal.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Dried anchovies or knowns as Ikan teri in Indonesian language, play a big part in Indonesian kitchen and I believe other South East Asia countries like Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand. Combined with peanuts and chilli paste, it's just the thing to have with a cold Tiger beer (Singapore's local brew) and the salty flavours make a great prelude to a meal. Heat a little oil in the frying pan and fry the paste until fragrant, then mix in the ikan bilis and peanuts, stirring well to coat. Almonds, brown sugar, dried anchovies, garlic, peanuts, rice syrup, sesame oil, sesame seeds, soy sauce, sugar, vegetable oil, walnuts, water, white sugar.
Fried anchovies and peanut with chilli (Kering teri kacang pedas) step by step
- Preparation: Fry peanut and fry baby anchovy fish. Chop garlic, shallot and chilli.
- Heat the wok with olive oil.
- Saute garlic and shallot until brown.
- Pour chilli, galangal, bay leafe. stir fry for 1 minute..
- Pour palm sugar and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Pour baby anchovies fish and peanut and continue stir fry. Add salt to taste..
- Dish out and ready to served.
Korean stir-fried anchovies are sweet, savory, sticky and crunchy! This recipe shows two ways to prepare myulchi bokkeum – mild and spicy. Add the anchovies and the optional chili peppers to the pan. Stir well until the anchovies are coated well with the sauce. Stir in the sesame oil and sesame.