Chicken 'nachos' salad. I'm talking about easy homemade chicken nachos, which will save you These nachos have it all: cheesy chips layered with salsa-covered chicken and black beans, topped with all your favorite fixings. This Chicken Nacho Salad recipe makes an easy, quick meal. Get this family favorite recipe for chicken nacho salad that we love again and again.
Surprise the kiddos with a crunchy and satisfying take on classic Mexican snack food. I made this last week and it was good. I made it again with beans. You can have Chicken 'nachos' salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken 'nachos' salad
- Prepare 250 grams of light sour cream.
- It’s 1 large of barbecue chicken.
- It’s 230 grams of packet of corn chips.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, diced.
- You need 1 cup of enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 cup of small fresh coriander figs.
My avocado was not ripe so I was not able to use it. How to make Chicken Nacho Salad – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. There are lots of flavorful and healthy ingredients that you can add to basic grilled chicken salad. This Chicken Wonton Nacho Salad is a delicious, Asian-inspired spin on taco salad with a super simple, tasty sriracha-mayo dressing.
Chicken 'nachos' salad step by step
- Place sour cream and 2 tablespoons warm water in a small bowl. Stir until smooth and combined..
- Meanwhile, remove and discard skin and bones from chicken. Thickly shred chicken..
- Place a layer of corn chips on a serving platter or dish. Arrange 1/3 of chicken, sour cream mixture, avocado, sauce and a few coriander sprigs on platter. Repeat layering with remaining ingredients and finishing with coriander sprigs. Serve..
- 4 variations: For a vegetarian version use a can of beans and corn instead of the chicken. Assemble the chicken, corn chips and enchilada sauce in a baking dish. Top with grated cheese and place under hot grill until melted. Serve with sour cream and avocado. Slice tortilla wraps into triangles and bake in hot oven until crisp to make your own healthy corn chips. Mash diced avocado with lime juice. Stir in finely chopped red onion and dollop on the nachos before serving.
Here's what you need: canola oil, chicken breast, kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, BBQ sauce, tortilla chips, shredded cheese, red onion, tomato, bacon. Nacho Salad Soup And Salad Leftover Rotisserie Chicken Chicken Nachos Easy Cooking Lettuce Soups Chicken Recipes Salads. These Loaded Chicken Nachos are surprisingly easy, super cheesy, and crazy delicious. Loaded with layers of Mexican spiced chicken, veggies and of course tons of cheese. What you'll need to make chicken nachos.