Mom's Special Salad. Did I mention, all the bacon!? This is the best Broccoli Salad recipe because it's straight from my Mom! It's sweet, creamy and crunchy with fresh broccoli, homemade dressing and.
Mom's Mala is a Sichuan chili oil made from a delicious blend of chilies and spices with rich aromatic flavors. Mala originates from Sichuan, China and translates to "numbing" and "spicy" and will enhance. Thank You Mom, Miss You Mom, Thanks Mom, Mom Day, My Mom, Positive Stories, Thanks For Everything, Online Sweepstakes, Acer Aspire. You can have Mom's Special Salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mom's Special Salad
- You need 1 (5 oz) of bag spimach.
- Prepare 1/2 lbs of chicken breast.
- Prepare 12 of large carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of Israeli couscous.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roasted pine nuts.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Freshly ground pepper.
- You need of Dried dill.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of white balsamic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
In the words of A Special Mom, "I love my family and. Sharing an Easy Gourmet Salad recipe packed with all kinds of flavorful add-ins with an easy homemade salad dressing. The amounts shown are a guideline. Improvise at will depending on the ingredients you have on hand and how much soup you are making.
Mom's Special Salad instructions
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Peel carrots, thinly slice on a diagonal. Place on parchment covered cookie sheet. Drizzle lightly with olive oil, sprinkle with dill, salt, and pepper. Roast in oven untill cooked and the edges of the carrots are slightly brown (25-30 mins). Let carrots cool before adding to salad..
- Cook chicken breast and shred by hand into bite sized pieces.
- Toast pine nuts and cook Israeli couscous as per package instructions. Rinse couscous and coat with olive oil..
- Toss to combine chicken, nuts, spinach, couscous, and dressing. Sprinkle with salt to taste..
There is nothing better than Watergate Salad! This simple dump-and-go salad is a classic that makes it's way into every celebration because it's both incredibly delicious and incredibly easy. Mom's Christmas Baccala Salad. by: jvcooks. Every Christmas Day I look forward to my Mom's Baccala Salad. It's delicious — salty and spicy in all the right ways.