Taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This soup recipe is filled with ground beef, beans, veggies and of course taco seasoning. You can cook Taco soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef with onion.
- You need 1 can of Pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Ranch style beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Red kidney beans – drained.
- It’s 1 can of corns – drained.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 packages of Ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of diced green chile.
- You need 3 cup of water.
Easy Taco Soup is made with ground beef, veggies, beans, and both ranch AND taco seasoning for an incredibly flavorful, hearty soup your family is going to love. It's basically like a quick and easy soup. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Taco soup step by step
- Cook ground beef and onion til browned then drained..
- Put beef and onion in crock pot..
- Put all ingredients in crock pot..
- Cook high for 3-4 hours..
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection. An easy dinner option that's kid friendly and quick to make!