Corn Dog Mini Muffins.
You can have Corn Dog Mini Muffins using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corn Dog Mini Muffins
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yellow corn meal.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 c of buttermilk.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 6 of beef franks, cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Prepare of Ketchup and mustard for serving.
Corn Dog Mini Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven 180 C.
- Lightly coat 24 mini muffin tin.
- In a large bowl combine flour, cornmeal, baking soda and salt..
- In the other bowl whisk together buttermilk, sugar, melted butter and egg..
- Pour mixture over dry ingredients, and stir until moist..
- Scoop 1 tbsp batter into each cup and place 1 hot dog into the centre..
- Bake the muffin for 8 – 10 minutes or until cooked and golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard..