Baked zucchini with salad. Zucchini noodles with cabbage, carrots, red bell pepper, green onions, tossed with a sesame rice vinegar dressing. With this recipe, I thought I would take the zucchini salad idea a step further and make a favorite Asian noodle salad, but with zucchini noodles. In this refreshing Greek Zucchini Salad, the zucchini is enjoyed raw.
This raw zucchini salad is particularly wonderful for picnics, potlucks, and. Arrange potatoes on a baking pan. Lightly smash to flatten and top with cheese mixture , about a tablespoon or so. You can have Baked zucchini with salad using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked zucchini with salad
- It’s 1 of zucchini.
- You need 1 of tomato puree tin.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of tomato concentrate.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 tsp of dry oregano.
- It’s 2 tsp of dry parsley.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
- You need 100 g of ricotta.
- It’s 1 of mozzarella.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Salad.
- It’s 100 g of corn salad.
- Prepare of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need 2 of gloves garlic.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of For decoration.
- It’s of Basil.
This salad features zucchini, onion, bell pepper, and basil tossed with smoked olive oil and "Fresh salad, great side for summer dinners. Use regular olive oil if smoked olive oil is unavailable. We were tired of the same old baked beans or mac and cheese. Two of the staples of Italian cuisine, zucchini and Parmesan cheese, team up for a recipe that's easy to make and impressive to serve.
Baked zucchini with salad step by step
- Wash and cut the zucchini 1 cm wide, marinate them for 30 min in olive oil and salt. Then grill them till they have dark lines..
- While the zucchini are grilling, prepare the tomato sauce. In a pan heat some squashed garlic and olive oil. When it starts to smell, add the tomato puree and concentrate. Add oregano, parsley, chopped coriander, salt and pepper..
- Once the zucchini are grilled, take a larger casserole, cover it with baking paper and distribute the zucchini. Cover the zucchini with ricotta and mozzarella and finish everyhing with tomato sauce. Put everything into a pre-heated oven and bake on 150°C for 30 min.
- While the zucchini is baking, clean the corn salad, chop the garlic finely and half the tomatoes..
- Put the zucchini on a plate add the salad and tomatoes on the side and season the salad with garlic, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
Easy and basic Chinese style Zucchini salad is one of the best side dishes in summer when fresh and tender Zucchini is dominating on the market. This Italian Zucchini Bake is made from scratch with Pecorino Romano and Parmesan! It's based on my Mom's zucchini casserole recipe that's a huge Weigh your zucchini to ensure the accurate ratio of ingredients. It's not specific enough for me to tell you to use "three zucchini," because let's face it. Zucchini stands in for potatoes in this low-carb makeover of the classic summer fave, potato salad.