You can have Burrito Casserole using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Burrito Casserole
- You need 2 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 packages of small sliced portobello mushrooms.
- You need 1 packages of white queso.
- Prepare 4 of fresh corn on the cob.
- You need 2/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 cup of spanish rice.
- It’s 2 large of thin sirloin steak.
- It’s 2 cup of pico de gallo.
Burrito Casserole step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 and turn on the grill to 400..
- Cook Spanish rice and put in the bottom of a large glass dish..
- Layer the black beans on top of the Spanish rice..
- Put the seasoned steak and ears of corn on the grill… keep an eyes on the meat to your liking. The outside of the corn should be slightly charred..
- Slice the onion into small wedges. Layer the bottom of a sauce pan with olive oil and add the onion wedges and mushrooms. Add preferred seasonings and Worcestershire sauce. Add a little water to the bottom of the pan to prevent burning..
- Once the onions and mushrooms have cooked down a little bit, layer them on top of the black beans..
- Melt down queso in a small pot with milk to make the cheese runny..
- Take the steak and corn off the grill. Cut the steak into bite size pieces and layer it on top of the onions and mushrooms. Cut the corn off the cob and layer on top of the steak..
- Drizzle the queso on top of the corn..
- Put in the oven until the cheese have melted down to the rice and serve..
- Serve with Pico de Gallo and cilanto to top..