Red, White, and Blue Chicken Salad. This chicken salad is great for lunch, dinner or a midnight snack. What a refreshing twist on a chicken salad recipe. It's sweet, savory and has a little tang.
Healthier Generation's recipe tutorial for making "Red, White, and Blue Chicken Salad," a delicious meal to complement your next summer bbq. We're celebrating Flag Day in the kitchen with a red white and blue chicken salad, featuring a low fat yogurt and spring onion dressing. We are making food for Flag Day with Chef John Slattery, from ChefJohnSlattery.com, with a red white and blue grilled chicken and spinach salad! You can have Red, White, and Blue Chicken Salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red, White, and Blue Chicken Salad
- It’s 1 bag of Baby Spinach.
- It’s 6-8 of strawberries sliced.
- You need 4-6 oz of feta cheese crumbled.
- Prepare 6 oz of blueberries.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion diced.
- Prepare of Small handfull of sliced almonds.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare of Poppyseed dressing.
This is the perfect salad for your Fourth of July celebration or any summer cookout or gathering. Small firm potatoes and chopped hard-boiled eggs make this a delicious potato salad, and the colorful potatoes make it attractive and festive. This version is made with a combination of mayonnaise and. Buffalo Chicken and Blue Ranch Statement Salad.
Red, White, and Blue Chicken Salad step by step
- Dice chicken breast into small pieces and saute over medium heat untill cooked through.
- Once chicken is cooked mix all ingredients and spoon poppyseed dressing over all..
Red White and Blue Potato Salad: This potato salad gets it's name from the colors of the ingredients used! And the white sauce used to mix in with the potatoes which makes this potato salad extra creamy, flavorful, and possibly the BEST potato salad ever. Red, White & Blue Cheesecake Salad. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.