Red, White and Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies. Festive red white and blue cookies decked out with semisweet and white chocolate chips and plenty of pops of colorful sprinkles! These cookies are so soft and chewy. I usually add just a touch more to chocolate chip cookies and bars when I bake them on any given day.
The flavors complement each other so well, and make for a luscious, delicious cookie. The cookies come out so rich and delicious, and are perfect with a cold glass of milk! I love the hint of cocoa in the dough in contrast with the. You can have Red, White and Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red, White and Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 8 ounces of butter, melted and cooled to room temperature (2 sticks).
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of light brown sugar, packed.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of red and blue M&M's.
Patriotic Chocolate Chip Cookies are red, white and blue, easy to make, and totally festive! They are the ultimate chocolate chip cookie recipe! If you guys remember my Rainbow Chocolate Chip Cookies from a few weeks ago, they are what inspired these! The cookies themselves were quite good and didn't spread.
Red, White and Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk in a bowl flour, baking soda and salt.
- In another large bowl whisk both sugars until well combined.
- Add the butter to sugars and beat until it forms a mass and pulls away from the sides of the bowl..
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour mixture until well blended.
- Stir in M&M's and white chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1 inch balls. Flatten tops slightlty. Place on prepared pans ans..
- Bake until light golden and just set about 8 to 12 minutes. Cool 5 minutes in pans then transfer to racks to cool completely.
If you don't like M&Ms and the crunch of the candy coating in them (that's why I'm not quite as Either way, whether as traditional invented-by-Ruth-Wakefield chocolate chip cookies or as red, white, and blue accented cookies, they can help. Instructions: To make the chocolate cookie dough, mix together the dry ingredients (including the cocoa powder) and set aside. Press some of the left over red white and blue M&M's onto the cookie dough ball. Patriotic White Chocolate Covered Oreos- Red, white, and blue chocolate give these Oreos a patriotic touch. The Blue Chip Cookie Company is an American gourmet cookie licensor and e-commerce gourmet cookie businesses with headquarters in Loveland, Milford Ohio, United States, and store locations in Ohio, Kansas, and Kentucky.