Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce.
You can cook Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
- Prepare 500 grams of chicken fillet.
- It’s of Satay marinate sauce.
- You need 5 pcs of garlic.
- Prepare 1 spoon of coriander seeds.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 250 grams of brown sugar.
- It’s of Peanut Sauce.
- It’s 5 pcs of shallots.
- Prepare 5 pcs of garlic.
- You need 500 grams of pounded fried peanut.
- You need 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
- It’s 50 gram of brown sugar.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Chilli (option).
Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce step by step
- Cut the chicken fillet into dices and skewer with skewers. Set aside..
- Blended garlics,, coriander seeds, sat & brown sugar. Use it to marinate the chicken fillet for at least 1 hour..
- Blended garlics, shallots, brown sugar, salt (option — and chillies) until smooth. Set side.
- Add water and coconut milk then cook it until done (you will see it oily — the oil come from the peanut and coconut milk).
- Grill the satay, pour the peanut sauce and garnish with slices of shallots and chillies. Bon appetite 🥰 (I usually enjoy it with rice).