Couscous with Chicken. This One Pan Moroccan Chicken and Couscous is one of my favorite one pan dinners to date! My sister shared this recipe, and it's been a hit with me, my husband and our friends ever since. Chicken with Couscous Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Couscous has to be one of the most underrated ingredients in the kitchen. Made from semolina wheat, couscous is nutty, sweet, and versatile — it also happens to be incredibly quick-cooking. Served on a mound of couscous, with plenty of steaming broth poured over the top, this hearty Moroccan-inspired stew is a flavorful combination of chicken, chickpeas, vegetables, and spices. You can cook Couscous with Chicken using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Couscous with Chicken
- You need 1 cups of medium couscous.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need Cup of chopped green onions.
- You need Bag of frozen vegetables peas and carrots.
- Prepare 3 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 lbs of chicken thighs baked follow my recipe.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- You need Can of garbanzo chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of allspice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of dry parsley.
Served on a mound of couscous, with plenty of steaming broth poured over the top, the hearty Moroccan-inspired stew is a flavorful combination of chicken, chickpeas, vegetables, and spices. This Moroccan Chicken Couscous is super flavorful and healthy loaded with exotic spices but still Moroccan Chicken Couscous. I'm so excited to share with you today's recipe because it's so good. Meal prep made easy with this completely delicious Moroccan chicken couscous salad recipe.
Couscous with Chicken step by step
- Over medium heat with 1 tablespoon olive oil you salute the couscous till you get a color put aside then the vegetables put on top couscous then add I tablespoon spoon of oil you salute the onions with 1/2 teaspoon salt for 5 minutes then you add the garbanzo bean and cook for 10 minutes add the spices in this minute.
- Put all ingredients in pot add the broth and cook for 30 minutes at 350f at the end fluffy it with fork add 2 tablespoon dry parsley.
- Cook the chicken follow my recipe baked chicken thighs enjoy 😉.
Make a big batch and feast all week long. Chicken Couscous with Bacon and Corn will be your new favorite one pot chicken dinner! I love that this one pot chicken and couscous recipe is a main course and side dish all in one, baked together. Couscous Salad with Chicken and Chopped Vegetables. Chicken Vegetable Couscous: Let's go off to Northern Africa for the inspiration behind this fabulously simple dish which uses the worlds smallest pasta – couscous.