French onion and Swiss burgers. Add beef broth and use a wooden spoon to release any browned bits off the bottom of the skillet. These juicy cheeseburgers, served with an onion-seasoned dipping sauce, are as easy to make as they are delicious! Add the burgers and cook until well browned on both sides.
Nothing quite hits the spot like a great burger. There's something about the over indulgence, the soft bread, the ground beef, the melted. This is the cheesiest French onion soup burger with caramelized onions, gruyere and comte and incredibly delicious. You can cook French onion and Swiss burgers using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French onion and Swiss burgers
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packet of French onion soup mix.
- You need 1 of small package baby portebella mushrooms sliced.
- You need 5 of Swiss cheese slices.
- Prepare 10 slices of bread or buns.
Be sure to splash the grass fed burger patty with Worcestershire sauce, to create an awesome umami flavor and brings out the meatiness of the beef. Their French onion burger is a fun new burger that they serve on their limited menu. This burger features sauteed onions, Boursin cheese, swiss This isn't your ordinary burger, it is one that is extraordinary. The combination of Boursin and Swiss cheese you send up with a burger that is going.
French onion and Swiss burgers instructions
- Mix soup mix with burger and shape into patties. Cook in skillet or on George foreman.
- Sauté mushrooms in lightly oiled skillet with pepper and onion prefer until tender.
- Top burger with Swiss cheese and mushrooms and serve on buns or toasted bread slices.
- I toasted mine on the George foreman just to get the lines on it.
These extra juicy, perfectly cooked French Onion Burgers are topped with melted Gruyere cheese, caramelized onions, and are served over golden burger buns. This French Onion Soup Burger totally satisfies the big juicy Burger lover AND the steamy, cheesy bowl of French Onion Soup lover.a.k.a me! The burger is dripping in soup juice from the classic French Onion seasoning, covered in drippy, melty Swiss Cheese and topped with piles of traditional. Not to mention, this French Onion style burger just knocks this recipe out of the park. If you're interested in Checking out my Double Ground Beef Burger and my Turkey Burger Sliders be sure to click the links below or at the end of this video.