Bbq chicken legs and roasted potatoes. I used not only potatoes, but yams and baby carrots as well. I love the pretty orange color and they give the dish hint of roasted sweetness, which was wonderful! The chicken is super moist and slightly sticky with the addition of bbq sauce that gets added during the last few minutes of baking.
This recipe for baked chicken legs and potatoes is outstanding. Once baked in the marinade and. Arrange the potatoes, onions, and whole chicken in a pan, season with a piquant Kikkoman Soy Sauce mixture, and let the oven do the rest! You can have Bbq chicken legs and roasted potatoes using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bbq chicken legs and roasted potatoes
- It’s of For the chicken:.
- You need 7 of chicken legs (with skin).
- You need of BBQ sauce (your choice).
- You need of For the potatoes:.
- Prepare 20 of small roasting potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of fresh rosemary leaves.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Place with onion in large, shallow foil-lined baking pan. Enjoy BBQ roasted chicken in just under an hour. Stir potatoes to evenly coat with pan drippings. How to Keep Roasted Chicken Moist.
Bbq chicken legs and roasted potatoes instructions
- For the chicken:.
- Remove the chicken from the package.
- Rub your favorite bbq sauce on the legs.
- Grill until nice and hot (you can use a George Foreman if you want too).
- For the potatoes:.
- Place the potatoes in a glass baking dish (with skin).
- Rub the olive oil on them.
- Top with salt and pepper.
- Add rosemary.
- Bake in a 450 degree oven for about 12 minutes.
These Oven Roasted Chicken Legs go great with: Vinaigrette Slaw with Feta, Spinach and Feta Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli Cheddar Casserole, or Lemony Cucumber and Couscous Salad, Roasted Carrot and Feta Salad. While the potatoes continue to roast, pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper on both sides. Serve with the remaining coleslaw and remaining dressing on the side. Easy to make BBQ chicken legs baked on a bed of perfectly seasoned roasted carrots, onions For this easy baked chicken recipe, toss the chicken legs with olive oil, salt, pepper and BBQ sauce (I Mashed Potatoes.