Baklava with pumkin. This is an autumn version, layered with beautifully spice-laden pumpkin. It's thickened with an egg and sweetened with brown sugar and sprinkled with soft walnuts. This heavenly Baklava combines honey-soaked layers of flaky phyllo pastry with spiced walnuts.
Pumpkin Baklava is a fun take on traditional baklava perfect for fall. Pumpkin pie filling and pecans are layered in-between flaky sheets of phyllo dough to create an irresistible dessert. In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin, sugar, egg, flour, nutmeg and cinnamon and beat until well Layer five more sheets of phyllo and butter. You can cook Baklava with pumkin using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baklava with pumkin
- You need 1/2 kg of pumkin.
- You need 1/2 kg of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of wallnuts.
- It’s 1/2 packages of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of cinamon.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1 packages of baklava pastry.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sunflower oil.
Brush top with butter and score baklava (Cut phyllo. PagesBusinessesHotel and B&BCottageStanley Goose Country Cottage Holiday RentalVideosMaking pumpkin baklava triangles using homegrown, organic. Baklava pastry recipe, layers of phyllo dough filled with honey, walnuts and pistachios. Baklava is a delicious phyllo pastry popular in Middle Eastern countries.
Baklava with pumkin instructions
- Preheat the oven on max t°.
- Keep one cup of sugar on a side.
- Peel and shread the pumkin add the wallnuts, 7tbl spoons of cinamon, butter and half ftom the oil into a pan.
- Cook for few munutes untill the pumkin became soft.
- Add the sugar and wisk for few minutes into the pan.
- In a backing pan put oil and take two of the baklava pastry.Add from the pumkin mix and make a roll.
- Repeat this action untill the mix and pastry finish..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes untill became gold.
- Take out from the oven and mix the hot water with the sugar that u left on a side from the begining..
- Add the sugar syrop and leave for 20-30minutes. Enjoy.
Its supposed origins are Turkish, dating to. Make the pumpkin pie filling: combine pumpkin, brown sugar, honey, egg, cream, cornstarch Sprinkle a bit of streusel in the bottom of each phyllo cup. Spoon in a small amount of pumpkin pie. The Best Baklava Without Nuts Recipes on Yummly Raspberry Brownie Baklava, Pumpkin Baklava, Baklava Rolls.