Pinoy Pork BBQ.
You can cook Pinoy Pork BBQ using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pinoy Pork BBQ
- It’s 1 of kilo pork.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Whole pepper corn.
- Prepare of Calamansi juice.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Garlic pressed.
- You need of Salt.
Pinoy Pork BBQ instructions
- Chop pork to desired size. Mine is medium..
- Put all ingredients to bowl. Marinate overnight..
- Put chopped marinated pork through the stick. The meat with the fat on the last section. Set aside the sauce for glaze..
- Prepare the coals in medium heat..
- Grill each side for 5 mins. Brush the sauce on each side for glaze..
- Grill for few minutes until brown..