Rick's Red White and Blue Cheese-Berry Muffincake for Two. Skinnytaste > Baked Breads and Cakes > Red, White and Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcakes. Mini cheesecake cupcakes made with Greek yogurt and cream cheese with a vanilla wafer crust Everyone was passing up the dirt cake for the cheesecake cupcakes! Betty Crocker™ red, white and blue sprinkles, as desired.
You can serve them hot but we liked the muffins cold which made the mint stand-out. Serve with white cream cheese and red jelly. Red, White and Blue Berry Yogurt Cake. You can have Rick's Red White and Blue Cheese-Berry Muffincake for Two using 22 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rick's Red White and Blue Cheese-Berry Muffincake for Two
- It’s of Muffincake.
- It’s 2 packages of muffin mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk or water per package instructions.
- It’s 1 of baking spray.
- It’s of Cream Cheese Topping.
- You need 8 oz of package softened cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 of drops blue food coloring (optional).
- It’s of Berry Sauce.
- Prepare 1 quart of fresh strawberries.
- It’s 1 pints of fresh blueberries.
- It’s 1 of juice of 1 lemon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Prepare 3 of reserved whole strawberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of reserved blueberries.
- Prepare 1 of cool whip or any whipped topping.
- You need 1/2 cup of white chocolate morsels.
I used fresh berries in this cake because they're in season and they're less likely to "bleed" than frozen berries. Spread a thin, even layer of cream cheese frosting over the cake and garnish with fresh berries before serving. With cool, juicy berries spooned over the top and a scoop of your favorite ice cream, this cake may But she's also a mom to two hungry kids, so the question "What's for dinner?" is never far from Red, White, and Blue Berry Trifle Red, White, and Blue Poke Cake.
Rick's Red White and Blue Cheese-Berry Muffincake for Two instructions
- preheat oven to 425°F.
- prepare muffin mix according to package directions (remember you are doing 2 packages so double milk or water amount on package). I used mixed berry flavored mix, blueberry ,strawberry or cheesecake flavor work well too..
- lightly spray 6 ramekins with baking spray. I used 3 each of 2 different sizes. Be sure they are oven safe. muffin pan can be used for smaller 3..
- fill ramekins only one quarter full (don't want them too thick)..
- bake 15 to 20 minutes. done when toothpick comes out clean..
- let cool..
- after cool run butter knife gently around edge of ramekins, invert, and gently tug at edges if necessary to remove cakes..
- for cream cheese topping – combine topping ingredients and blend, then whip with mixer until smooth and soft peaks form..
- spread on top of larger muffincakes and refrigerate. may be refrigerated in covered container for later use if desired..
- place smaller muffincakes on top of larger cakes (on top of cream cheese topping)..
- for berry sauce- wash and drain strawberries and blueberries. remove stems from strawberries with corer end of pealer or paring knife except for 3 reserved for garnish. slice strawberries..
- combine sliced strawberries, blueberries, and other berry sauce ingredients in container..
- cover container. shake a few times to combine..
- refrigerate berry sauce for at least 1 hour to allow berries to macerate. shake container gently a couple times in between. you can easilly leave these refrigerated overnight..
- just before serving garnish and spread berry sauce around bottom cake..
- enjoy with someone special!.
Strawberries come to the rescue once again with A Farm Girl's Dabbles' Berries and cream cheese on top of crescent dough? This cake is really two recipes brought together in one, Vanilla Buttermilk Cake and the Swiss Meringue, with the addition of berries. Repeat with the remaining layer of cake, ending with a layer of Swiss meringue topped by the remaining berries and the halves or. Red White and Blue Pie Cake from yours truly. Double Berry and Coconut Pops from Faith at An Edible Red White and Blue Funfetti Sandwich Cookies from Maria at Two Peas and Their Pod.